REDBACK UBOK SOFT TOE
Size Guide By Brands
Find the perfect fit by referring to the size chart provided below.
Can't find your size guide by brand?
No worries, simply refer to our generic size chart for the perfect fit!
The Classic Redback
- Derby-cut elastic-sided boot
- Non Safety
- Thicker, tougher leather
- Air cushion midsole
- Hard-wearing TPU outsole
- Anatomical fit and torsional heel support
- Australian Made
- Redback Boots are manufactured in A/UK sizing.
UK sizes read 1 size smaller than US sizing.
(i.e. A/UK size 10us will read as 9uk)
REDBACK FITTING TIPS:
Redback's fit sizes B through EEE width to accommodate thick work socks when on feet for long periods of time. Redback Leather Insoles are great for fitting into your boot as well as adding an extra foot bed of comfort!
If when you initially put on your boots and they seem to be somewhat loose, simply utilize your leather Insoles and your thick work socks for the Ultimate Comfort package.
- Take out Insole that is already in the Boot
- Replace it with Leather Insole.
- Put thick work socks on your feet
- Step into Comfort
- NOTE: Use the chart to convert American size to Redback Boots UK Size. All Redback Boots prominently display the Australian size on the "Pull Tab". Sizes are an approximation. For example, women's sizes could run 2 ½ sizes smaller (Australian sizing). Redback boot soles are Triple E width but they can fit sizes B through Triple E. Thicker socks are recommended.
|REDBACK BOOTS - SIZING CHART|
|US Woman's & Australian Women's||US Men's|
|3 or 4||6||4.5|
|Redback Boots are manufactured in UK sizing.|
|UK sizes read 1 size smaller than US sizing.|
|(i.e. A size 10us will read as 9uk)|