REDBACK COBAR BLACK SAFETY
- Fast-release side zipper
- Elastic inner gusset
- Leather clasp with press stud
- 3D-weave, breathable air mesh lining
- Light-weight design
- Air cushion midsole
- Hard-wearing TPU outsole
Extra protection for your toes, plus the added durability of a scuffcap to help your boots last longer. Your feet stay out of harm’s way and you don’t have to chuck away a perfectly good pair of boots just because the toes have worn out.
It’s not just your feet that’ll thank you for choosing Redback: our boots help you beat general wear and tear on your body. Our unique anatomically-designed triple-layer midsoles help to stop sagging arches (‘flat feet’), prevent other foot strain, minimise fatigue, and reduce leg and back pain.
Fast-release side zipper
No need to lace and unlace your lace-ups every time you use them. Redback's fast-release side zipper gives you ease and convenience. Lace up or zip up – it’s up to you.
- Take out Insole that is already in the Boot
- Replace it with Leather Insole.
- Put thick work socks on your feet
- Step into Comfort
- NOTE: Use the chart to convert American size to Redback Boots UK Size. All Redback Boots prominently display the Australian size on the "Pull Tab". Sizes are an approximation. For example, women's sizes could run 2 ½ sizes smaller (Australian sizing). Redback boot soles are Triple E width but they can fit sizes B through Triple E. Thicker socks are recommended.
|REDBACK BOOTS - SIZING CHART|
US Woman's &
3 or 4
|Redback Boots are manufactured in UK sizing.|
|UK sizes read 1 size smaller than US sizing.|
|(i.e. A size 10us will read as 9uk)|